MapleSalvage
Would you like to join MapleSalvage?
A friendly community where you can meet new friends and have a bond.
We're helpful to help you learn more about how to animate, sprite, draw and many more!

Well... What are you waiting for? 2012? Join now! :3
You won't regret joining.

Why ello there~

Go down

Why ello there~

Post by brackend25 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:15 am

Hello there! whats up Savage community! As you all know im brackend25, But you Guys can call me suki, (Short of hisuki)

Well Some of my hobbies happen to be working with Flash Animation, which I've had all together about 5 years experience on and off, But really my main thing to do, especially when I'm bored I like to draw which I have 2x the experience with then flash (10 years XD)

How did i Her about the fourm? well to be honest i was searching up a couple of good maple animators, you know the classic ones (Drey,Jr killer,JrMadness,etc,etc) And since i hadn't have my computer i thought i should get back to Maple animation, but i normally join a forum to get more support and what not, anyways i Ran across the "Fazesanity" opening and thought it was pretty awesome, so went searching through his ch and saw a promo for "D.Chaos MS" a server I've wanted to play for awhile and that took the cake, and here I am

Main reason I'm here is to become a better animation and join a new community and actually have fun, get involved in collabs, like trying out for the Fazesanity-SIGN UP, which i was really physicked to find out that i had time to join, But don't think I'm just thinking, "Oh might as well just join it for promo chance,etc,etc" Just want to become apart of a community, So lets cross out fingers shall we??

What i expect.......Meh, All I really expect is that people who will care, and not bash me in if I make a mistake in a post for example, Or something like that, and just a place to get advice and Positive criticism and yeah...not much??? right??

Nothing much else to say, But i do Have a DA (haven't updated for a couple months) http://brackend25.deviantart.com/ So give that a check out for...I guess examples of what I Could do, I've developed more since more then half those images were posted...gotta clean up =A=, yeah ive got some knowledge with Maplestory NPC scripting, and can do some GFX, So yep that about wraps up this introduction!

brackend25
Minority

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why ello there~

Post by Cor on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:46 am

Hey there Suki! :) Welcome to MapleSalvage~ And don't worry; the majority of the people here don't bash on others xDDDD Anyways, I'm Ashley but if you forget or anything, just call me Cor. If you need any help or anything, the community is really open so just holler~ Hope you enjoy your stay on the forum!
Cor
Art Team

View user profile http://cor-san.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Why ello there~

Post by <ACE> on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Hello There :) Hope you enjoy the time here~
We will do as much as we can to help if you has questions~
Please do ask :D
<ACE>

View user profile http://wix.com/mooncakebunny823/imagination

Back to top Go down